Goals and Objective
While we do not have direct control over the
goals listed below
these are the ones identified by our membership.
We will work with any Agency or Group in order to reach these goals.
1. Flood Control - replace the current dam and gates with a natural spillway.
2. Silting Issues - Reduce the amount of silting entering the lake and remove current silting.
3. Water Quality - Increase the water quality by better control and testing.
4. Fishing - Increase fish population by providing better a better environment and stocking.
5. Adjacent Property Land Management - soon to be inspected by AGFC.
6. Work with AGFC and others to preserve the quality of life on the lake.